Sunday, March 08, 2009

Mushroom

They held me in their strong green arms
The Queen of winter, her scorching charms
Atop a brown and yellow porch
Promises of fever were openly served
Enthralled by sinister raptures rehearsed

Higher I grew than the honours they wore
Never would they speak of tales of yore
They worshipped the temple of doom and malice
Beneath a Jewelless sky I stood
Watching their whispers in wind and a hood

Atrocious oceans were crossed in a day
Delivering the robes of blood and decay
Splashed across were bolts of mist
Tall and thick was that ugly shroud
My loved ones had sent me a mushroom cloud

3 comments:

shash said...

you write poetry as well as you play cod4!

Cyn1c said...

haha..thanks shash! I think I play COD4 better though..lol

Anonymous said...

Maybe you'll want to add a facebook icon to your blog. Just marked down the article, however I had to make it by hand. Simply my suggestion.