Saturday, April 29, 2006

3rd March 2006

I lay motionless on mother earth

in a pool of blood

my sanctum in my eyes

and a prayer on my lips

for no one dares touching me

as life leaks out of my crushed legs.

Traitors are those

who watch me die

for i cooked a meal

to feed their hungry son once

they watch me losing breath

how cold can they be?

Merciless is the rubber wheel

for it knows no right or wrong

without bias it tramples

what has been thrown in it's path

Sanguinary, like a vampire

the ones i called my own were not.

Along came my sanguine companion

running out of breath yelling my name

his eyes full of tears and worry

for his loved one lay motionless

alone he lifted me in his arms

for the world was treacherous.

He drove me from one denial

to face another one waiting

for hope was a rush hour away

and my life was short

he wanted to fly but he couldn't

i wish he could.

i looked at him

he looked beautiful

i knew what was coming and he didn't

under the scorching march sun

that helpless man knocked the last door of hope

i lay there,not far from him.

The white coats n machines

struggled to revive my breath

i was drenched in blood

my end was near

the hour passed and they shook their heads

as my loved one waved his hand in despair

Those who cried for me

i thank them

i thank you god

for you gave me the worst death

i must've been close to you

to have suffered so much.....i'm far from him but with you now.

No comments: