Friday, April 28, 2006

Gifts from the possessed

she's bruised and demented

i hear her shadows moan

for the times i've tied myself

to the delights of the flesh

sucking the mordant nectar

from the sweet pits of lust

i know how i've wanted her

an inept with words.

from the trickling sweat

and the dark desires

she's buried in my mind

everytime i take the sinful knife

to undo her shame

and sink my teeth into heaven

drinking the last drop of love

and licking my lips...for more.

like the dusk she descends

when the wolves come out

and howl away to the moans

of the vile lips of mist

kissing her body,more n more

the heat of our sins

amidst the silent woods

i let my vices flourish.

as the breeze caresses

our exhausted souls

for wrapped like a python is she

to my weak breath

out to embolden me

enticing me adroitly

carving on my naked flesh with her teeth

the thirst for more shall reign.

No comments: