Friday, April 28, 2006

9Teen

And Here we are...

Half-past three in the morning.

Wide awake.

I can't get no sleep.

I only smoke weed when I need to,

and I need to get some rest

yeah, where's the sex.

I confess.

I burned a hole in the mattress,

yes yes it was me.

I plead guilty.

and at the count of three i pull back the duvet.

Make my way to the refrigerator,

one dry potato inside.

no lie, not even bread, jam,

when the light above my head went bam.

I can't sleep, something's all over me,

greasy, insomnia please release me.

and let me dream about making mad love on the heat.

Tearin' off tights with my teeth.

But there's no relief,

I'm wide awake and i'm alone.


Oh, if i could only get some sleep.

I can't get no sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm happens to me all tha time . cant get no sleep when i reaally need to . cant get no sleep when i dont want nething else to do . when i just want to stop the day from draggin on :-<

Cyn1c said...

There's always a way out,and sometimes,its same as the way in.